- Category: Hoa Binh lake area project
- Hits: 185
- Written by Quản trị Trang TTĐT
1. Tourist attractions.
Some prominent tourist attractions in Hoa Binh Lake Tourist Area and surrounding areas include:
- Thac Bo Temple: Including 2 temples, Thac Bo temple on the right side (Vay Nua Commune, Da Bac District) and Thac Bo temple on the left side (Thung Nai Commune, Cao Phong District). These are famous sacred temples, annually attracting thousands of tourists, especially during the festival, these temples are crowded with people for thanksgiving. Tourists come to the temple mainly by waterways from Thung Nai, Phuc San and Bich Ha ports.
- Hoa Binh Hydropower Plant: It is a famous and attractive attraction of Hoa Binh. The main activities of tourists such as visiting the factory scenery, the monument of President Ho Chi Minh, the museum where the letter of the century is kept to the next generation, the memorial of Vietnamese citizens and the Soviet expert who passed their lives on hydroelectric projects. Here it is accessible by both water and road.
- Hoa Binh Phat Quang Pagoda: On the occasion of the Tet holiday, the pagoda attracts thousands of people to burn incense to pray for health and luck. This is the famous spiritual spot of Hoa Binh City.
- Thac Bo Cave: In Ngoi Hoa Commune, Tan Lac District. In addition to the miraculous and magical beauty, it is also associated with the relic of Thac Bo Temple, in the past it was the stopping place for many traders up and down the Da River. Therefore, the cave also has spiritual value, attracting many tourists every year to admire and visit.
- Coconut Island: In Sang Trech village, Vay Nua Commune, Da Bac District. Getting to the island is quite convenient, only takes about 20 minutes by boat from Thung Nai tourist port. On the island, there are services: Overnight at stilt houses, cafeterias, entertainment areas, campfire areas, community cultural exchanges, sports activities, fishing areas, travel zones. Currently, tourists to Coconut island are mainly families on weekends holliday, students, pupils, graduated students, working groups, visitors to Bo Temple and Thac Bo Cave.
- Coi Xay Gio Island: In Thung Nai Commune, Cao Phong District. Now is a famous tourist destination. On the island there is a restaurant and guesthouse named Coi Xay Gio, motel here is built of brick, roof is made from thatch, guest house has kitchen and tennis court. From Coi Xay Gio Island, visitors can visit around the reservoir. This is a favorite destination for many young people who love to travel and students and pupils who want to have fun on the weekend.
- Community tourism sites: Ban Ké (Ke village - Da Bac District), Ngoi Village, Ngoi Hoa Commune, Ai village in Tan Lac District, Mo village in Cao Phong District, Lac village and Pom Coong village in Mai Chau District, etc. Currently, are community tourism destinations attracting many international tourists. The main activities of tourists in the village such as walking, cycling around the village, learn living customs, exchanging indigenous people and experience daily life of local ethnic.
2. Tourist routes
Some popular tourist routes in Hoa Binh Lake National Tourist Area and surrounding areas such as:
- Road tourist route
Some tourist routes for walking (trekking):
Da Bac tourist walking route
4-day 3-night walking tour route Hoa Binh City - Pu Canh - Ethnic villages that organized by Hoa Binh Tourism Joint Stock Company:
+ Cham village – Nhap village - Tham Luong village (In Doan Ket Commune).
+ Hien Luong commune port - Ngu hamlet - Lo Lan cave - Bai village - Xung village - Phieu hamlet.
+ Muc village - Mo Hem village - Lung village - Yen village - Tup village - Da Bia village.
A map of some favorite trekking routes of international visitors
Mai Chau walking route:
- Xa Linh - Hang Kia - Cun Pheo - Pieng Ve - Bao La - Tatoo - Mai Hich.
- Van Mai - Pu Bin - Noong Luong - Text - Na Phon - Na Meo – Xam Khoe village.
- The community tourism routes Giang Mo village (Binh Thanh Commune, Cao Phong District), Ai village (Phong Phu Commune, Tan Lac District), Lac village (Chieng Chau Commune, Mai Chau District), Pom Coong village, Van village (Mai ChauTown, Mai Chau District), Ke village (Hien Luong Commune, Da Bac District).
- Waterway tourist route:
+ Thung Nai Port - Thac Bo Temple - Thung Nai Port: Currently the main tourist route in the area to serve tourists.
+ Phuc Hotel port - Thac Bo Temple - Phuc San port: Mainly serving tourists from the Northwest provinces to Son La, Dien Bien and Lai Chau.
+ Bich Ha Port - Thac Bo Temple – Ngoi Hoa Bay - Bich Ha Port: is the main tourist route, attracting many weekend visitors.
+ Thung Nai Port - Coconut Island - Thac Bo - Thung Nai Port: A popular weekend tourist route.
+ Thung Nai Port – Thac Bo Temple - Thac Bo Cave – Mieng Cave - Thung Nai Mountain is a spiritual tourist route.
- The walking routes connect the lake to the surrounding areas.
Currently, a waterway tourism route organized by Asia Trade and Experience Joint Stock Company is initially forming: From Ha Long Bay - Bach Dang river - Kinh Thay river - Duong river - Red river – Lo River - Da river. The attractions on the route: Ha Long Bay, Dong Trieu, Quang Ninh, Bac Ninh Province, Ha Noi City; Vinh Phuc Province - Hoa Binh Province. Tourist route lasts 11 days 10 nights. On this tourist route, the tourist RV.ANGKOR PANDAW ship anchored for 2 nights in the reservoir’s area. This is a new development step for Hoa Binh tourism in general and Hoa Binh Lake tourist area in particular, in order to diversify products, promote tourism development in Hoa Binh Province.